It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: War Powers Act
On a frigid Friday last February, our congressman, Rep. Tom Reed held a special Town Hall Meeting in Penn Yan to discuss our country’s Foreign Affairs, The New NY 23rd’s report of this event can be found here. Below is … Continue reading
“Follow up to our phone conversation. Confirming that Tom Reed has reserved the village board room from 5 pm – 6:30 pm on Feb. 20th for a public town hall meeting to discuss issues of the day (FYI we will be … Continue reading
Just about a year ago, near the time that the President proposed Air Strikes in Syria, New NY 23rd Contributor, William Hungerfold wrote an article which explains the War Powers Act. Recent events have brought some readers to this article. … Continue reading