It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: War On Women
The following article was written by guest columnist Paolo Cremidis, from Elmira, NY. Paolo is a friend of the New NY 23rd and is in his last semester at Brooklyn College. He is working on a double major –Political Science and Journalism. … Continue reading
The “War On Women” was a rallying cry during the 2012 Campaign which focused on the Republican Party policies which were collectively seen as an assault on Women’s Rights. The Democrats pointed to the GOP’s legislation in the areas of violence … Continue reading
The following article was written by Deb Meeker, who is a reader of the New NY 23rd, and often comments on our articles. The comparison of “Being against abortion doesn’t equate to being anti women’s rights any more than being … Continue reading