It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Voting
Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has been quietly exploring whether there was any “outside interference” in the election results and will participate in the election recount in Wisconsin initiated by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein … —news reports The above … Continue reading
New York is one of a handful of states that allows fusion voting — more than one party can nominate the same person for office. A Wilson-Pakula is an authorization given by a political party to a candidate for public office in … Continue reading
The following article was submitted by New NY 23rd reader, Deb Meeker. September 30, 2013, Rep. Tom Reed said: “Harry Reid and the President saying they won’t negotiate isn’t helpful and is grossly irresponsible when the country is just hours … Continue reading