It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
- Action in the House July 19th & 20th
- What is wrong with young people today?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Vietnam
I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity. –Dwight D. Eisenhower. When the war finally ended on July 27, 1953, the North had been devastated by three years of … Continue reading
In the aftermath of WWII, several countries were divided: Austria, China, Germany, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam. Austria was reunited by international agreement in 1955, probably because the Soviet Union preferred a neutral, united Austria to the possibility that the American, … Continue reading