It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: TPA
Donald Trump held a rally in Rochester on Sunday, April 10. I watched the broadcast. His tone was classic Trump and the crowd was a bit less rowdy than some. The content was not much different than others rallies, but I took note … Continue reading
Tom Reed writes more on trade in his weekly email: This week, I want to address legislation regarding Trade Promotion Authority or “Fast Track”. This legislation will hold the Obama Administration accountable and ensure transparency for the American people when … Continue reading
Rep. Michael Capuano (D-MA) wrote: Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) The trade bills this week were considered under a Rule that prohibited any amendments. Unlike the Senate, which at least had the opportunity to improve and amend the bill put forward, … Continue reading