It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Tariffs
It (disruptive government) causes a lot of people to not react the way you’d typically see DC folks and the establishment react. That type of disruption coming at it with what some people feel is chaos, some people feel is … Continue reading
We put tariffs on the table as part of the president’s initiative of putting an American first and American interest on equal footing when it comes to American trade policy going forward with our trading partners. And as those tariffs … Continue reading
As we go down this trade agenda that is being deployed by the administration that clearly is disruptive and wants to change the status quo of our trade positions with China and other trading partners, we anticipate this type of … Continue reading
We’d all be richer if the ideal NAFTA reform would happen: elimination of tariffs — no government involvement in trade at all.–John Stossel I don’t often agree with John Stossel, but on tariffs he had me saying yes until his … Continue reading
You can’t make this up. In an interview on MSNBC on Thursday March 8, which focused on Trump’s Trade War Tariffs proposals, our Congressman continued defending Present Trump’s executive style. “I am supportive of the President’s effort to disrupt our … Continue reading