It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
Search For Articles By Key Word
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: stimulus
In an article in Politico, Joshua Zeitz discusses the question of making the stimulus work. He writes: Sweeping in its ambition, the (CARES ACT) package endeavors to infuse hundreds of thousands of small businesses, tens of millions of individuals and … Continue reading
In this political season I keep hearing variations on two themes from both the GOP presidential and congressional (i.e. Trump and Reed’s) campaigns: “President Obama’s failed policies” “Hillary’s Baggage” It seems that the GOP campaigns, along with surrogates (Fox News, talk radio … Continue reading