It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Election to the Senate
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: State of the Union
Tom Reed won’t give a State of the District message. Here is what he might say if he did: We recently hosted a town hall in Chemung with Nucor employees on the positive impact of tax reform. Already we are … Continue reading
“It’s the economy, stupid”–attributed to James Carville In the the The Atlantic, Peter Beinhart writes: If you look closely at the current crop of Republican candidates, you can see the beginnings of a similar (to the 2000 campaign) fracturing of … Continue reading
Republican Rep. Tom Reed of Corning said Republicans will back efforts to further education goals, “but just to grant a free two-year education to people is problematic. We already have an $18 trillion national debt. “The common ground may be, … Continue reading
“That taxing successful people, over-regulating job creators and pouring money into outdated government programs doesn’t actually help struggling people.”–Marco Rubio What can Rubio mean? Does he favor an America with a few successful people deserving government support and a much … Continue reading