It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: SSDI
“Get Politically Active” is an occasional entry that contains a document on a current political issue. It will be one page long and easy to copy. Feel free to email this to contacts who might be interested in this topic. Someone may even … Continue reading
We are happy to work with all of our elected officials regardless of their political affiliations to help feed the 1 in 4 Southern Tier residents who rely on our services. —Food Bank of the Southern Tier The Food Bank, … Continue reading
The Social Security Disability Insurance and Unemployment Benefits Double Dip Elimination Act of 2015 (H.R. 918). (Rep. Reed is a cosponsor of H.R. 918) Even though disability benefits are for those who can’t work and unemployment benefits are for those … Continue reading