It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: SSDI
“Get Politically Active” is an occasional entry that contains a document on a current political issue. It will be one page long and easy to copy. Feel free to email this to contacts who might be interested in this topic. Someone may even … Continue reading
We are happy to work with all of our elected officials regardless of their political affiliations to help feed the 1 in 4 Southern Tier residents who rely on our services. —Food Bank of the Southern Tier The Food Bank, … Continue reading
The Social Security Disability Insurance and Unemployment Benefits Double Dip Elimination Act of 2015 (H.R. 918). (Rep. Reed is a cosponsor of H.R. 918) Even though disability benefits are for those who can’t work and unemployment benefits are for those … Continue reading