It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Social Security Disability Insurance
The following is the beginning of an article was originally published on the “Common Sense for Seniors” blog. It was written by Ray Copson who has written many articles for the New NY 23rd. The public library in Penn Yan, … Continue reading →
The following tables show Social Security data for the NY 23rd Congressional District as of December, 2013. At that time there were 178,385 NY 23rd-ers receiving Social Security benefits. The first table indicates how many residents were receiving each benefit by … Continue reading →