It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Sen Tom O’Mara
Leslie Danks Burke announced that she has filed her State Senate petitions to be on the November 8 ballot it represent the 58th Senatorial District (Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben Yates and part of Tompkins Counties). LDB has filed petitions to be … Continue reading
The following was written by Jim Carr, Chair of the Chemung County Democratic Committee Ethics reform is a hot topic in Albany, yet our local legislators have not expressed publicly their positions. The key local player is Senator Tom O’Mara. … Continue reading