It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Rick Gallant
“It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing the suspension of my campaign for Congress in NY’s 23rd District. I would like to sincerely thank all of those who have supported me in the past year—it means the … Continue reading
On Tuesday, January 23rd the NY23rd Democratic Candidates will meet at the historic Smith Opera House in Geneva for an “Issue-Focused Forum”. This will be different from other Meet & Greets– the whole night will be questions and answers. They have … Continue reading
The following is a collection of links to the social media sites of the candidates who have announced that they are running to represent the NY 23rd in 2019-2020. Included are links to their website, Facebook page, Twitter feed, and … Continue reading
President Trump, in an interview in the Wall Street Journal, claims that there are states that are increasing manufacturing jobs (Wisconsin, Iowa, and Colorado). He then said: “You’re going to need people to work in these massive plants,” Trump said. … Continue reading
Journalist Vaughn Golden of the Ithaca Times has done all of NY23rd a favor by interviewing five candidates who have indicated that they are running to be the Democratic challenge to Rep. Tom Reed. Please note that this list of … Continue reading