It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Republican party
I went to Mississippi once for a one day sales call. We flew from Chicago to a northern Mississippi city, drove from airport to factory, made our presentation, and retraced our route. I don’t know much about Mississippi, other than … Continue reading
Until 1980, during any Presidential election for which reliable data exist and in which there had been a gender gap, the gap had run one way: more women than men voted for the Republican candidate. That changed when Reagan became … Continue reading
Jeffrey Toobin, writing in the Feb. 29th issue of “The New Yorker,” gives us a refreshing look at a much discussed subject–recommended. http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/02/29/antonin-scalia-looking-backward