It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- My Semester with Snowflakes
- SAFE Act approved by Federal Court of Appeals--What's Next?
- One in four Americans want their state to secede from the U.S., really?
- Whitefriars Stained Glass Windows in NY 23
- An unexpected wrinkle in our Congressional Race
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Rep. Amash
… the substantial reduction in the complexity of the tax code will benefit even those who do not see direct cuts to their income taxes.–Rep. Amash (facebook, Nov. 16, 2017) This bill (H.R.1) ensures families across the Southern Tier, Finger Lakes, … Continue reading
Rep. Capulano (D-MA) writes: Today the House took the first step toward repealing the Affordable Care Act (ACA) with S. Con. Res. 3, the Fiscal Year 2017 Republican Budget Resolution. As you know, House Republicans have been voting for years … Continue reading
On H.R. 5 “Student Success Act,” Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) wrote: On Wednesday, I was honored to stand up for parental rights by voting no on #HR5, the bill to reauthorize #NoChildLeftBehind. The bill increases federal control of education. Here are … Continue reading
“I would rather keep all the levels (of spending) lower and stick to the sequester. But there are people in leadership who live outside of reality and want to increase things that Republicans like and pretend Democrats don’t exist.–Rep. Amash … Continue reading