It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Reed’s Town Hall Meetings
Rep. Tom Reed’s office has announced his next round of Town Hall Meetings. He will be in Tompkins, Seneca, Ontario, and Steuben Counties. on Saturday, March 11, 2017. Southside Community Center, 305 South Plain St. in Ithaca from 8 to … Continue reading
The Ithaca Voice newspaper has offered to sponsor a Town Hall that would be lived-streamed. Rep. Reed’s communication director rejected the offer, citing that they have planned to be in Tompkins County “in the spring”, and that Reed does not … Continue reading
This week-end will be the first series of many Town Hall opportunities to meet with Rep. Tom Red. If 2017-2018 is like Reed’s previous terms he will dedicate one Saturday a month (usually the 3rd Saturday, but not always) to … Continue reading
Rep. Tom Reed has announced his first set of Town Hall Meetings since the Donald Trump became President. On Saturday, February 18 our congressman will meet with constituents at two locations in Chautauqua County, one in Cattaraugus County, and one … Continue reading