It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Reed
Per AAUW data, NY-23 is near the bottom of the list of NYS Congressional districts in order of fair pay. Tom Reed clearly has work to do if this is to be improved. Reed often talks about “fair,” but … Continue reading
Reed: We must focus on what unites us Our nation’s capital is truly a remarkable place. Representatives come from all corners of the country, elected by the people and sent to represent them in creation of the laws that govern … Continue reading
“The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt Counties in District 23 have … Continue reading
An article on Martha Roberson’s and Tom Reed’s dueling press conferences by reporter Ray Finger appeared in the Elmira Star-Gazette on July third. Tom Reed had scheduled a press conference at the same time as Martha Robertson’s. Ray Finger wrote: … Continue reading
Martha Robertson I oppose the NY SAFE Act. I voted against it more than a year ago in a Tompkins County Legislature resolution and signed a pledge to support its repeal. Rep. Tom Reed and others who claim that I … Continue reading