It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Pro-life
Donald Trump’s “Town Hall” with MSNBC’s Chris Matthews this week opened up a discussion on what it means to be Pro-Life. Anti-Abortionists have framed their philosophy into a simple idiom that sounds pretty positive. Pro-Life. It is easy for people … Continue reading
The “War On Women” was a rallying cry during the 2012 Campaign which focused on the Republican Party policies which were collectively seen as an assault on Women’s Rights. The Democrats pointed to the GOP’s legislation in the areas of violence … Continue reading
I don’t want to get preachy, or debate religion, but I found this article a breath of fresh air in the political world that surrounds us. The portion I selected is the end of the article, a summary you might … Continue reading