It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: playing politics
This article was submitted by a Southern Tier Patriot . I write this to you as a former Republican who believes that the politics of our communities are more about involvement than division. What we need in Congress now is … Continue reading →
This is a news release from George Koustos of Martha Robertson for NY Campaign Ahead of the government shut down, Congressman Tom Reed introduced legislation that, if passed, would have forced Members of Congress and Administration Officials to forfeit their … Continue reading →
The most recent Farm Bill (Federal Agriculture Reform and risk Management Act of 2013) which was narrowly passed in the House has caused some confusion. Compare the Bill’s headlines to what Rep. Reed said in his Press Release. Headlines: House … Continue reading →