It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Pell Grants
From John Plumb on College Loans/College Debt: “Soon, students will be heading back to school across our district. Some will be heading on to college and embark on the beginning of their professional lives. As I have traveled the district … Continue reading
‘ Rep. Tom Reed has been attacking his opponent, John Plumb for claiming to be a resident of the NY 23rd Congressional District. The Reed campaign discovered a loan document, called “Second Home Rider” that Plumb signed when he bought his … Continue reading
FRIDAY: As Congress Returns to Washington, Constituents Call on Tom Reed to Change Priorities, Start Solving Problems Constituents Say Congressman Tom Reed Has Lost Sight of the Big Picture On Friday, September 6th at 10:00 a.m. as Congressman Tom Reed … Continue reading