It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Orlando
The unconventional reaction to the conventional way Congress responded to the Orlando Massacre has placed the Second Amendment in the middle of this year’s Presidential, Senate, and House campaigns. Protesting the “Moment of Silence”, the 15 hour quasi-filabuster in the Senate … Continue reading
Rep. Tom Reed has commented about the Orlando Tragedy through a Press Release and his Campaign Facebook page. His June 12th (after the Orlando Massacre ) Campaign Facebook comment was: Our world has been shaken by terrorism repeatedly, but Obama still … Continue reading