It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: New Yorker
To get the word male . . . out of the Constitution cost the women of the country fifty-two years of pauseless campaign.–Carrie Chapman Catt Writing in the May 25th issue of The New Yorker, historian Jill Lepore discusses the history of the … Continue reading
If a man vows a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by a pledge, he shall not break his word. He shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth–Numbers 30:2. By placing … Continue reading
The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice.–Martin Luther King Jr. Jelani Cobb, in a New Yorker magazine article titled “Voting by Numbers,” which appeared in the Oct. 27th issue, explains that while women make … Continue reading