It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: net neutrality
The Internet as we know it today, is operated under the principle of Net Neutrality, which is “that Internet service providers must treat all data on the Internet the same, and not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, … Continue reading
Rep. Capuano (D-MA) writes: Net Neutrality Under current rules, internet service providers (e.g. AT&T, Comcast, Verizon FIOS, etc.) must treat all internet content the same. All content must be delivered at the same speed. There are no so-called “fast lanes” … Continue reading
I am opposed to today’s vote by the FCC to classify the internet as a public utility. The Internet should remain free of intrusive government regulation so that rapid innovation and commerce can continue to flourish. The FCC chairman was asked … Continue reading