It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: NDAA
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) writes: “There’s an astonishing level of misinformation and disinformation about a certain amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2018, so I want to provide some clarity.” On July 13, the House … Continue reading
Reportedly Senator Ted Cruz will run for President as an unabashed conservative, presenting himself as an alternative to the “mushy middle.” However, Jeb Bush, who famously said he might have to lose the primary to win the election, recognizes that … Continue reading
Our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed, announced through a Press Release on November 30, “that legislation he introduced designate the song “TAPS” as the National Song of Military Remembrances is in the final phrases of becoming law.” The Press Release then … Continue reading