It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Opioid Crisis Data for the NY23rd, by Counties
- Fiscal Year 2018 Appropriations
- Don’t be a Charlie Brown
- Glucose testing
- 2018 Primary Voters: Be Aware of Friday the 13th (of October)
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Is Tom Reed compassionate?
- Rep. Reed tackles the opioid epidemic
- Gary Cohn on taxes
- Can the President do what he likes?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: NDAA
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) writes: “There’s an astonishing level of misinformation and disinformation about a certain amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2018, so I want to provide some clarity.” On July 13, the House … Continue reading
Reportedly Senator Ted Cruz will run for President as an unabashed conservative, presenting himself as an alternative to the “mushy middle.” However, Jeb Bush, who famously said he might have to lose the primary to win the election, recognizes that … Continue reading
Our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed, announced through a Press Release on November 30, “that legislation he introduced designate the song “TAPS” as the National Song of Military Remembrances is in the final phrases of becoming law.” The Press Release then … Continue reading