It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mitrano
Primaries elections are strange political devices that can be awful hard to predict. Especially in a district that where a primary is rare. Especially with a party which where a primary is rare. Especially when the race has five qualified … Continue reading
According to an article from the Salamanca Press, more than 14,000 democrats signed the nominating petitions for the “NY-23 Five” Democratic Congressional Candidates. The article listed the number of signatures reported by the Candidates’ campaigns, mostly given in round numbers … Continue reading
The next phase of the NY23rd Congressional Campaign will begin on March 6 (Tuesday). That is the first day the candidates and their campaign teams can ask registered NY23rd Democrats to sign their nominating petitions. Each campaign will decide when … Continue reading
A group of engaged and concerned Citizens of the NY-23rd Congressional District has created a poll about the seven democratic candidates trying to be the Democratic Party’s nominee for the November election. The poll is not associated with any … Continue reading
On Saturday, January 20, the Chautauqua County Democratic Committee voted to endorse Jamestown Attorney Eddie Sundquist to be the Democratic Nominee for Congress. According to the Press Release from CCDC’s Chair Norm Green, the Committee needed four rounds of voting … Continue reading