It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Medicare
This “op-ed” was written by Ann Sullivan, an Ithaca resident. It was originally published in the Ithaca Journal and the Elmira Star-Gazette. Elections have consequences. Voters in the Southern Tier and Finger Lakes chose President-elect Donald Trump and returned Rep. … Continue reading
An overflow crowd of more than 30 filled the small Board Room at Rep. Tom Reed’s Town Hall Meting in Barrington (Yates) Saturday. Most were non-republicans. For many this was their first Town Hall experience. Medicare dominated the discussion. The uncertainty … Continue reading
Tom Reed writes: Tom Reed continued his efforts to curb rising medical costs by supporting two pieces of legislation that would encourage healthcare innovations and find new ways to combat chronic illnesses. “We care about changing lives for the better … Continue reading