It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Proposals on the November 7 Ballot
- What happened to Republican orthodoxy?
- Reed on Iran
- A big change
- Tax Reform Issues
- A campaign dilemma
- Links to NY23rd Congressional Candidates Social Media Sites
- Crazy ideas that some nevertheless believe.
- Congress lets Children Health Insurance Program lapse
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Medicaid
Two articles by Rick Miller, one in the Olean Times Hearld and one in the Salamanca Press, both dated June 28, caught my eye. The Salamanca Press article was a summary of Reed’s Monday conference call with district reporters. You can … Continue reading
I could be wrong, but when we said the Pledge of Allegiance I believe that the last seven words, “indivisible, with liberty and justice for all” were said a little bit slower, and a little bit louder than the rest. photo … Continue reading
We all know about that the American Health Care Act was passed by House of Representatives yesterday. The AHCA was basically he same bill that Speaker Paul Ryan couldn’t get approval for in March. The sticking point there was the … Continue reading