It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: libertarian
Gary, Johnson, a former Governor of New Mexico, is running for President as a Libertarian. Johnson claims to be a social liberal and fiscal conservative. Johnson hopes to win enough votes to prevent any other candidate from winning a majority. … Continue reading
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI), a libertarian, responds to President Obama’s State of the Union address: The essential error of the Obama presidency is an unfounded belief that greater government power—in our pocketbooks, in our private lives—will make America more prosperous … Continue reading
“No, I don’t want to be president. Why would any sane person want to do that? I think I have to consider that, with so many clamoring for me to do it.” — Dr. Carson Dr. Carson’s story is one of … Continue reading
No, we’re not living in an Ayn Rand novel. — Paul Krugman Writing about “Libertarian Fantasies,” Paul Krugman explains that the libertarian view of society “bears little resemblance to reality.” Krugman continues: Mike Konczal takes on a specific example: the currently … Continue reading