It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: League of Women Voters
I studied city government in the third grade thanks to the League of Women Voters. Actually, it may have been a fourth grade lesson; my classroom was a third/fourth split. Why bother with third grade work when the fourth is … Continue reading
The League of Women Voters (men as well as women are encouraged to join) has chapters in at least Chautauqua, Chemung, Ontario, Steuben, Schuyler, Tioga, and Tompkins counties. The League of Women Voters is non-partisan, supports good government. … http://www.lwvchautauqua.org … Continue reading
Until 1980, during any Presidential election for which reliable data exist and in which there had been a gender gap, the gap had run one way: more women than men voted for the Republican candidate. That changed when Reagan became … Continue reading
At an October 9 meeting of the Chemung County LWV and the Elmira-Corning branch of the AAUW, we heard an interesting presentation on “Current Issues and Answers” by Sky Moss, Assistant Professor of History and Government at Corning Community College. … Continue reading