It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Ithaca
Rep. Tom Reed’s office has announced his next round of Town Hall Meetings. He will be in Tompkins, Seneca, Ontario, and Steuben Counties. on Saturday, March 11, 2017. Southside Community Center, 305 South Plain St. in Ithaca from 8 to … Continue reading
The following was written, and submitted, by Ann Sullivan, who has lived in Ithaca since 1981. For 30 years she worked as a librarian at TC3. Last year, Martha Robertson’s hard fought, grueling sixteen month campaign against Tom Reed attracted … Continue reading
The Ithaca Journal reports that the City of Ithaca will have a gun buy back program on Saturday, January 5 from 8:30-4:30 at two locations in Ithaca, Ithaca Fire Department and Tompkins County Airport Fire Department. Tompkins County Vice-Chairman Nate … Continue reading
The Canandaigua Daily Messenger reports that students, parents and teachers from the NY 23rd will be going to Albany December 5 to fight cuts in education. They mention groups from Hornell and Naples will be part of a statewide coalition … Continue reading