It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Israel
I. F. Stone, (Isidor Feinstein Stone, December 24, 1907 – June 18, 1989) was a politically progressive American investigative journalist, writer, and author. He is best remembered for I. F. Stone’s Weekly (1953–71), a newsletter ranked 16th among the top hundred works of … Continue reading
But let’s be clear about what the speech really was: A sop, soaked in platitudes, to the Saudi agenda in the Middle East.–Ishaan Tharoor Trump’s performance in Saudi Arabia reflects a U-turn in U.S. Foreign policy. Does this reflect State Department … Continue reading
“This bipartisan resolution sends a clear message to the rest of the world that the United States has made a firm commitment to our ally and friend Israel and we will continue to stand with them in the face of … Continue reading