It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Peace Signs Ideas
- Reed, Trump, Racism, White Supremacy
- Can we see fascism among us?
- Hornell stands with Charlottesville
- Net neutrality
- Deleted from facebook
- Opioid Crisis: Trump, Gallant & Reed
- How can a tax code be broken?
- A worthwhile proposal from the Problem Solvers Caucus?
- Another Candidate against Reed? Maybe.
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Internet
Tom’s top 1Q 2017 contributors of $5000 are listed below. These are the largest amounts reported. With one exception, the smallest contribution reported was $250. “Contributor’s Name “,”Contributor’s Address “,”Employer/Occupation “, “Date “,”Amount ($) “,”Aggregate ($)”,”Limits” “USAA Employee … Continue reading
I am opposed to today’s vote by the FCC to classify the internet as a public utility. The Internet should remain free of intrusive government regulation so that rapid innovation and commerce can continue to flourish. The FCC chairman was asked … Continue reading
In a recent newspaper column, John Stossel explained ride-sharing, an internet service that matches drivers with riders. Those advertising the need for a ride are matched with those offering the same, they do a private deal, money is exchanged. Sound … Continue reading