It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Proposals on the November 7 Ballot
- What happened to Republican orthodoxy?
- Reed on Iran
- A big change
- Tax Reform Issues
- A campaign dilemma
- Links to NY23rd Congressional Candidates Social Media Sites
- Crazy ideas that some nevertheless believe.
- Congress lets Children Health Insurance Program lapse
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Internet
Tom’s top 1Q 2017 contributors of $5000 are listed below. These are the largest amounts reported. With one exception, the smallest contribution reported was $250. “Contributor’s Name “,”Contributor’s Address “,”Employer/Occupation “, “Date “,”Amount ($) “,”Aggregate ($)”,”Limits” “USAA Employee … Continue reading
I am opposed to today’s vote by the FCC to classify the internet as a public utility. The Internet should remain free of intrusive government regulation so that rapid innovation and commerce can continue to flourish. The FCC chairman was asked … Continue reading
In a recent newspaper column, John Stossel explained ride-sharing, an internet service that matches drivers with riders. Those advertising the need for a ride are matched with those offering the same, they do a private deal, money is exchanged. Sound … Continue reading