It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Internet
Tom’s top 1Q 2017 contributors of $5000 are listed below. These are the largest amounts reported. With one exception, the smallest contribution reported was $250. “Contributor’s Name “,”Contributor’s Address “,”Employer/Occupation “, “Date “,”Amount ($) “,”Aggregate ($)”,”Limits” “USAA Employee … Continue reading
I am opposed to today’s vote by the FCC to classify the internet as a public utility. The Internet should remain free of intrusive government regulation so that rapid innovation and commerce can continue to flourish. The FCC chairman was asked … Continue reading
In a recent newspaper column, John Stossel explained ride-sharing, an internet service that matches drivers with riders. Those advertising the need for a ride are matched with those offering the same, they do a private deal, money is exchanged. Sound … Continue reading