It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- What does Nick Langworthy say about himself?
- Election Reform Bill
- Rep. Sempolinski addresses the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Reed’s staff got remarkably lucky
- Hero-worship of police is failing us
- Rep. Tenney fails to defend The Constitution
- Rep. Tenney (R-NY-22) spreads fear
- Rep. Joe Sempolinski Republican NY-23
- Twenty-two Republican Governors Oppose Student Loan Relief
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: H.R.7301
These measures passed the House on mostly party-line votes: H.R. 1425 — “To amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to provide for a Improve Health Insurance Affordability Fund to provide for certain reinsurance payments to lower premiums in the … Continue reading