It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: H.R. 5
On H.R. 5 “Student Success Act,” Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) wrote: On Wednesday, I was honored to stand up for parental rights by voting no on #HR5, the bill to reauthorize #NoChildLeftBehind. The bill increases federal control of education. Here are … Continue reading
The House education bill is scheduled for a floor vote as soon as Wednesday of this week, and at least two of the voucher amendments are back. The American Association of University Women (AAUW) writes: Time and time again, evidence shows … Continue reading
Kevin McCarthy, writing in National Review February 25, 2015, discusses HR-5, Republican Education Reform: It’s not easy for the average family to ensure that their child receives a quality education. And the federal government is not making it any … Continue reading