It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: H.R.4155
H.R.4155 Sexual harassment in the workplace is unacceptable. I’m proud to support this legislation tomorrow.–Tom Reed The legislation requires members of Congress and staff to complete mandatory anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training during each session of Congress. Reed said he believes there … Continue reading