It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
March 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Gun Control
The follow is a copy of a letter published recently in the (Dundee) Observer, Finger Lakes Times, and most recently (1/30/13) in The (Penn Yan) Chronicle Express. It is reprinted here with permission of author Jack Wilbert of Dundee. Jack … Continue reading
Pete Mitchell of Geneva, New York wrote the following article for his ‘In America’ column which appears in The Finger Lakes Times every other Monday. This article was published on Monday, January 21, 2013. It was posted with Mr. Mitchell’s … Continue reading
There was a gun related news story that that most people might not have seen. It was in last Friday’s (12/28/12) Finger Lakes Times. On Thursday a 72-year-old threatened two men with a 9 mm handgun. The two were clearing … Continue reading
At Rep. Reed’s Town Hall Meeting in Penn Yan on Saturday (Dec. 15), there was a brief, but important dialogue between two constituents, one who is a grandmother and a former teacher; the other, the Yates County Chairman of SCOPE … Continue reading