It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: government spending
Apr 28, 2014 … Tom Reed spent the last two weeks crisscrossing the eleven-county district holding roundtables, meeting with small businesses and wrapping up his 137th town hall. The consistent theme Reed heard during each conversation was the frustration taxpayers have with … Continue reading
You balance your budget and live within your means. Washington should do the same.–Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY) Is Tom right to link a balanced budget to “living within your means? Certainly not. An individual might take on debt to buy … Continue reading
“I would rather keep all the levels (of spending) lower and stick to the sequester. But there are people in leadership who live outside of reality and want to increase things that Republicans like and pretend Democrats don’t exist.–Rep. Amash … Continue reading