It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
- Action in the House July 19th & 20th
- What is wrong with young people today?
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Golden
Primaries elections are strange political devices that can be awful hard to predict. Especially in a district that where a primary is rare. Especially with a party which where a primary is rare. Especially when the race has five qualified … Continue reading
According to an article from the Salamanca Press, more than 14,000 democrats signed the nominating petitions for the “NY-23 Five” Democratic Congressional Candidates. The article listed the number of signatures reported by the Candidates’ campaigns, mostly given in round numbers … Continue reading
The next phase of the NY23rd Congressional Campaign will begin on March 6 (Tuesday). That is the first day the candidates and their campaign teams can ask registered NY23rd Democrats to sign their nominating petitions. Each campaign will decide when … Continue reading
A group of engaged and concerned Citizens of the NY-23rd Congressional District has created a poll about the seven democratic candidates trying to be the Democratic Party’s nominee for the November election. The poll is not associated with any … Continue reading