It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Reed Supports A Private Foundation Building Low Income Properties on Bath VA site
- Constitutional responsibilities of Congress
- Another set of Rep. Reed's Town Hall Meetings
- Income Tax: cut rates or deductions?
- Rep. Reed: "I am committed to the veterans, 100%." But Wait...
- GOP Trickster Caught Before Affecting the NY 23rd Congressional Race
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: GITMO
“Follow up to our phone conversation. Confirming that Tom Reed has reserved the village board room from 5 pm – 6:30 pm on Feb. 20th for a public town hall meeting to discuss issues of the day (FYI we will be … Continue reading
Last Friday, June 14, the House of Representatives passed The National Defense Authorization Act 2014 with the majority of both parties. 212 Republicans and 103 Democrats approved the NDAA, 18 Republicans and 90 Democrats voted against it. The bill authorizes … Continue reading
Our Congressman, Rep. Tom Reed, announced through a Press Release on November 30, “that legislation he introduced designate the song “TAPS” as the National Song of Military Remembrances is in the final phrases of becoming law.” The Press Release then … Continue reading