It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Election to the Senate
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: foreign policy
No more than a sketch of history as I remember it. Palestinians seek justice CIA overthrows popular government of Iran, restoring monarchy. Islamic revolution deposes Shah. Hostage crisis aids election of Ronald Reagan Eight lost years Election of G.H.W Bush … Continue reading
Tom Reed writes: Tom Reed continued to raise the alarm on Iranian aggression and took a stand against the rogue state by supporting two pieces of legislation that would continue sanctions, protecting the American people. “We care about keeping Americans … Continue reading
American political opinion on the Ukraine crisis of 2014 varies wildly from those who emphasize diplomacy to those who would rekindle the cold war. Here are some examples: President Obama “President Obama underscored to President Putin that the United States … Continue reading