It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: firearm regulation
Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY) generally opposes firearm regulation. On Wednesday, March 10, the house considered H.R. 1446 “To strengthen the background check procedures to be followed before a Federal firearms licensee may transfer a firearm to a person who is … Continue reading
In his weekly e-mail Tom: Remembered those who lost their lives in defense of our country at Chattanooga last week. Pans the Iran deal. Reminds us he seeks to protect our fundamental rights regarding property ownership. Declares victory for Western … Continue reading