It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Financial disclosure
Reports are due May 15 of the following year. The House has 30 days more to post them. It isn’t clear why Tom waits till the last minute. Tom requested a 90 day extension this year; it isn’t clear why. … Continue reading
Reports are due May 15 of the following year. The House has 30 days more to post them. It isn’t clear why they wait till the last minute. It appears that Tom Reed reported the same figures in 2018 for … Continue reading
Interested in financial disclosure reports of Tom Reed’s challengers? Here they are. Some candidates have filed more than one report or have filed amendments. All reports can be found under “financial disclosure” at clerk.house.gov. Linda Andrei Click to access 10019678.pdf … Continue reading