It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
Search For Articles By Key Word
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Export Import Bank
I voted in support of the American Security Against Foreign Enemies Act because I care about keeping Americans safe by keeping terrorists out of our country. — Tom Reed Tom Reed may care more about embarrassing our President and our … Continue reading
The charter for the Export-Import Bank will expire on June 30 unless Congress renews it. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the chairman of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, reportedly said that Congress should let the Export-Import Bank expire. Jordan cited widespread opposition … Continue reading
According to news reports, Tom Reed will back reauthorization of the Export-Import bank. All six House Republicans in the New York congressional delegation, however, back reauthorization, along with all delegation Democrats. Republican Rep. Tom Reed of Corning said the bank … Continue reading
Has the tea party wing of the GOP found a new bugaboo: crony capitalism. In an article titled “Long-building conservative anger at Export-Import Bank reaches boiling point,” authors Zachary Goldfarb and Holly Yeager write: What began as a pet issue for a handful … Continue reading