It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Republicans Love the SAFE Act and Really Do Not Want it Repealed!
- Rep. Tenney on veterans injured by burn pits
- Mr. Trump's firsts
- SCOTUS Prepares to Rule on Three Massive Cases: ObamaCare, Racial Disparate Impact, and Gay Rights
- Rep. Reed...Represent US...Support the Iran Deal
- Rep. Tenney's plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Mr. Trump’s firsts
- Rep. Tenney’s plan to protect the Second Amendment
- Joe Sempolinski’s values
- NY-23 Special Election — Second Amendment and Guns
- Constitutional Conservative
- NY-23 Special Election — Health Care
- NY-23 Special Election
- Can Presidential pardons be granted with impunity?
- What’s good about the Chips Act?
- Term limits for Supreme Court Justices
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: EPA
The article was written by Cath Kestler, activist and resident of Silver Creek, NY The Science March held on Earth Day provided us with an actual picture of the participating masses filled with an untiring enthusiasm in unity for … Continue reading
The Fire House is the key community center to many rural towns in upstate New York. That includes the Schuyler County Town of Tyrone. The meeting room is known for Pancake breakfasts and Harvest Dinners, as well as a community … Continue reading
March 28, 2017-Washington (CNN) President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order Tuesday at the Environmental Protection Agency, which officials said looks to curb the federal government’s enforcement of climate regulations by putting American jobs above addressing climate change. (to finish … Continue reading
Rep. Tom Reed announced his next round of Town Hall Meetings for this Saturday, April 1st. It looks like Team Reed has worked on improving the Town Hall venues. Instead of standing outdoor in a muddy field and have Reed … Continue reading
The following the article was written by Michael Fitzgerald and was published in his June 12 Finger Lakes Times column “Write On”, (which appears Fridays). On Friday, Mr. Fitzgerald’s 2014 novel, “The Fracking War” was awarded best General Fiction at the Green Book … Continue reading
This is the time for us to unite, not divide, because we are on the right path.–Tom Reed Tom Reed explains his vote giving, as usual, only one side of the story. Further what he approves, is petty, mean spirited, … Continue reading
The is the second in a series of articles about the Environmental Protection Agency. The first one detailed the EPA’s beginnings and goals. The Environment Protection Agency’s role is to protect human life and the environment by writing and enforcing … Continue reading
The House considered and passed three bad bills unlikely to be considered by the Senate and likely to be vetoed should they reach President Obama. Explanations for these three bills are based on Rep. Michael Capuano’s weekly e-mail. H.R. … Continue reading