It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Proposals on the November 7 Ballot
- What happened to Republican orthodoxy?
- Reed on Iran
- A big change
- Tax Reform Issues
- A campaign dilemma
- Links to NY23rd Congressional Candidates Social Media Sites
- Crazy ideas that some nevertheless believe.
- Congress lets Children Health Insurance Program lapse
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: election
I thought to check if NY-23 election results corresponded to voter registration. Considering only Republicans and Democrats, I made this table. Candidate Votes (thousands) Party Registration (thousands) Democratic 106 130 Republican 137 … Continue reading
Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign has been quietly exploring whether there was any “outside interference” in the election results and will participate in the election recount in Wisconsin initiated by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein … —news reports The above … Continue reading
This article is based on a Wacky-pedia article dated Jan. 24, 2017. The Ted Cruz presidential campaign of 2016 began when United States Senator Ted Cruz of Texas elected to seek the Republican Party nomination for President. Early on, before officially announcing his candidacy … Continue reading