It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Election to the Senate
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: discrimination
This column was originally published in the Dunkirk Observer Today. It was written, and submitted by Cath Kestler, LGBT advocate and resident of Silver Creek. “When all Americans are treated as equals, no matter who they are or whom they … Continue reading
Rep. Amash writes about discrimination: Source is here Genuine policy disagreements with my colleagues are not what make my job difficult on any given day; rather, it’s having to counter the steady stream of misinformation and disinformation coming from politicians, … Continue reading