It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Diplomacy
Japanese people are very polite; they will not contradict a guest no matter how much they may disagree. This can easily lead to misunderstanding–when a Japanese host says yes, yes, the meaning may be NO, NO. Foreigners often won’t understand. … Continue reading