It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Colonial Pipeline
- Maricopa County Voting Machines
- Term Limits for Congress
- H.R. 51 — “To provide for the admission of the State of Washington, D.C. into the Union.”
- Rep. Tom Reed on Certain Legislation
- Belonging to a movement
- Firearm regulation
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
Search For Articles By Key Word
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: diabetes
As a former resident of the city, I wonder if my life there put myself and my family at risk? Higher-than-average rates of certain chronic conditions, including asthma, may make Detroit residents more vulnerable to severe complications of the disease. … Continue reading
I am committed to making sure those with diabetes have easier access to care.–Rep. Tom Reed, facebook, July 31 Reportedly, Rep. Tom Reed (R-NY) and Rep. Terri Sewell (D-AL) have introduced The Diabetic Vision Loss and Blindness Prevention Act of … Continue reading
It’s just a typical day.–Tom Reed, Jan. 24, 2018 Reporter Katrina Fuller, writing in the Jamestown Post-Journal, gives us an unusual insight into Tom Reed’s day in his legislative district, NY-23. Paradoxically, we learn much with much more still hidden. … Continue reading