It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- Dangerous ideas
- Max Della Pia’s position on the issues
- Max Della Pia speaks at The Park Church
- House votes on Sept. 29, 2022
- What does Nick Langworthy say about himself?
- Election Reform Bill
- Rep. Sempolinski addresses the Chautauqua County Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Reed’s staff got remarkably lucky
- Hero-worship of police is failing us
- Rep. Tenney fails to defend The Constitution
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: cromnibus
Reportedly Senator Ted Cruz will run for President as an unabashed conservative, presenting himself as an alternative to the “mushy middle.” However, Jeb Bush, who famously said he might have to lose the primary to win the election, recognizes that … Continue reading
This is the time for us to unite, not divide, because we are on the right path.–Tom Reed Tom Reed explains his vote giving, as usual, only one side of the story. Further what he approves, is petty, mean spirited, … Continue reading
There are many victories in this (budget) proposal….On balance it is a victory for taxpayers–Tom Reed Has the GOP done itself in with rightist rhetoric? A constant barrage of advertising has had an impact. Part of the GOP base and … Continue reading
Obamacare–Democrat sponsored bill–very bad Republican sponsored 2015 budget bill–good.
Passage of this (Cromnibus) bill will show our people that we can and will govern responsibly–House Appropriations Chairman Hal Rogers Can and will the GOP govern wisely. Past performance suggests not, but compromise on the 2015 budget offers hope. . … Continue reading