It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- As i read all these comments from you moronic idioms.
- Has Nancy Pelosi offered the GOP another chance?
- A brief sample of comments on Tom Reed’s Jan. 4 tele townhall
- Needed laws and amendments
- What’s next for Donald J. Trump?
- We Got Lucky With Trump
- Wither the Republican Party
- Starts with “C” (as in Correction?)
- Fiscal Responsibility
Search For Articles By Key Word
February 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Clean Water
“There is a crisis here but it has nothing to do with immigration.”–Gilbert Rebollar, a board member of the Brawley Elementary School District who is also an analyst at the Imperial County Air Pollution Control District. Jose A. Del Real, … Continue reading
In 2011, Tom Reed opposed funding needed sewers because the work was on the Mexican side of the border. The consequences affect the California side–now sewage in the Tijuana River is a problem in Southern California. …. In 2013, Tom … Continue reading
President Obama’s Address to the Nation on ISIS While I do appreciate that President Obama shared his approach to destroying ISIS this week, I still firmly believe that he must seek Congressional approval soon. I think the President has the authority … Continue reading