It’s the First Amendment For A Reason!
Most Viewed Articles
- I went to Mississippi once
- How did they do on tax reform?
- Tom Reed’s website revised
- Roots of sexual harassment run deep
- Payroll tax withholding
- H.R.38 – Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017
- Problem solvers address infrastructure
- Tom Reed’s Dec. 1 facebook cover image
- We need a representative who doesn’t try to turn us against each other.
- What he didn’t say
Search For Articles By Key Word
- Follow New NY 23rd on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: censorship
What Tom Reed doesn’t want to see: Tom Reed voted to waste 1.6 billion on a wall. http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll434.xml deleted July 28, 2017 https://newny23rd.com/2017/07/27/another-bill-going-nowhere/ deleted July 28, 2017 The penultimate paragraph … (So herein lies the opportunity: The best way to ensure … Continue reading
On July 21, a constituent complained about Reed’s censoring of constituents’ views on his public facebook page. Reed responded: House ethics require us to remove posts and comments that are campaign related. These are generally hidden by default, based on … Continue reading